The Assembly of the School of Informatics of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, at its meeting number 369/24-2-2021, decided to open new positions for doctoral candidates.
Those interested can apply to the Secretariat of the School until 31/5/2021, in print or electronically.
Applicants must submit:
- Completed application form, indicating, among other things, the provisional title of the thesis, the language that the thesis will be written (Greek or English) and the proposed supervisor of the Ph.D. Thesis (Professor at the School of Informatics)
- Detailed CV
- Short Research Proposal for the Ph.D. Thesis (included in the application form no. 1)
- Copy of BSc degree and transcript
- Copy of MSc degree and transcript
- Research publications (if any)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Certificate of language proficiency
- Copy of ID or passport
- One photo.
Candidates may be invited to an oral interview.
Conditions, terms, deadlines, obligations of PhD Candidates etc. are recorded in the Internal Regulations of Doctoral Studies of the School.
For more information, please contact the School’s Secretariat (Tel. 2310 998411, email: email@example.com)